Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Things That Make Me Happy...

...Stealing my babe's Halloween candy...
(Halloween in August up at the Lehman's camper if you are puzzled)
... and opening up a pack of Starbursts to find this....

TWO RED ONE'S!!!

Oh yeah!
What are the odds right?!

And no... honestly I guess I am not really that happy about stealing my kids candy!
But they don't realllllly need all that sugar and since this Momma is trying to loose a couple pounds (I have a 10 year class reunion coming up this fall! yikes!) I thought having 2 Starbursts on hand when a sweet tooth calls is better then going in the fridge at work and grabbing a donut!

And to think... the Starburst Heaven's opened up on me and rained down TWO glorious red ones!

So even though I am drowning in allergies and snot... these two little red candies satisfied my sweet tooth and made me smile. :)

I really did let out a "Oh yeah!"
... and I even almost fist pumped! Hahaha

Hope you all are havin' a great Tuesday!

Chat later,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...