Saturday, August 6, 2011

Things That Make Me Happy...


... giving gifts in pretty packaging!



It's the cute little personalized details that make it so much fun!

My niece, Ms. Paisley Jayne, is being dedicated at our church this evening!
We are so excited to be apart of this special day!

Happy Dedication Day Paisley!
May you grow to know just how big our God is and have a wonderful and close relationship with Him!
We can't wait to watch you grow into the girl He has planned for you to be!
We love you!

***UPDATE***
Pais with Mommy and Daddy at her Dedication Party!

***

Now if you'll excuse me... I'm off to wrangle my babes into something nice to wear and freshen' up my face... and probably make my hair a little bigger! lol

Chat later,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...