Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Some What Wordless Wednesday!

Sorry I haven't been around much this week!

I have been busy painting a bunch of furniture and signs for the shop and I have recently spent some extra time (ha! like i have any of that!) couponing!!!
My cousin Alysha is pretty good at it and after hearing her steals and then watching a couple episodes of TLC's Extreme Couponing... I was slightly hooked!

I'll have to right a quick post on all the new tips and tricks I have learned!
Trust me ya'll I have already saved a good amount of money! Yey!

But besides all the busy-ness of life, I still have these two gorgeous faces to look at every day...
 Gotta love a little brother and sister time while they hang out in their new clearance rain boots! lol
 Funny faces while they play with their talking pigs from Grandma for Christmas! (thanks Gma, those pigs won't shut up! lol)
My beautiful, beautiful babies... who aren't even really babies... but I guess they are my babies!

Hope you all are having a great week!
I'll post more about some couponing and let you guys have a sneak peak at the crafty stuff I've been working on!

Chat later,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...