Monday, May 9, 2011

Gotta Love These Blooms!

Over the weekend I got not one, but two, lovely bunches of flowers from one of my best friends, Ms. Jamie!

I LOVE fresh flowers in our home!

They are cute and fresh and add just a wonderful pop of spring!
One trick I always follow when I get flowers is to split them up into multiple arrangements.
There is no sense in shoving all of your flowers into one vase.
Split them up into smaller arrangements and spread the love all over your house!
 (oh and fyi: a little white platter and scrap of burlap help bulk up one jar of flowers!)


I made 5 separate arrangements out of the 2 bunches of flowers James brought me!
And just so you know... Mason Jars make thee cutest and perfect size vases!

Once the arrangements were made I simply put them around the house in the places I see, or spend the most time at!
The Kitchen Table.
The Kitchen Sink.
One Living Room End Table
The Living Room Library Table
and
My Bedside Table.

Now when I see or smell these flowers I can't help but smile!
I think fresh flowers are great and we should all try to have them in our home a little more often!

Actually, check out this great idea from Young House Love....
flowers once a month for one year!
What a fantastic idea and gift!
I better share this post with Mr. Appleberry! ;)

Who's with me?
We could start a club...
Budget Blooms Monthly!

Anyways, hope you all had a great Mother's Day yesterday!
Here's to a happy Monday and a great week ahead!

Now go out and buy yourself a bouquet of flowers on the cheap!
Aldi has them for just $3.99!
Correction... when I went to Ald last night (5.9.11) they had their Mother's Day Bouquet's clearanced out for .99 cents!!!! Better get there today for that price!

Chat later,

Jen


(Watched the movie "The Switch" with Jennifer Aniston over the weekend and it was cute. Little slow, but cute. Anyways, this song from the movie just has a great springy beat! Crank this up while your making your budget bouquets and you should instantly feel in a good mood!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...