Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Things That Make Me Happy...


1. Eating this...


... while watching a movie with my favorite boy.

2. My best friend since the 4th grade...


.... having a baby today!

Her second little GIRL!
~ Juliette Irene Kell ~

We are heading up to the hospital tonight to meet her!
So if I get some time before we leave for Missouri tomorrow I will post some pictures of the little doll!

3. These...

 ... mini glass milk bottles

And these...


... vintage gingham cupcake liners!

Both of which I am so tempted yet holding back from buying!
However, if you want them, or better yet, want to buy them for me (hehe)... you can find them at one of the best baking supply websites I know... http://www.bakeitpretty.com/

4. And finally I will leave you with a picture I have been swooning over and dreaming about! ...


Anyone want a barn wedding?!
I do! ... again.

Hope you all are having a great week!
We are Butler bound as of tomorrow afternoon!

Chat later,

Jen

1 comment:

  1. That is what my reception needs to look like "country chic"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...