Friday, April 8, 2011

That's My King!

About a year or so ago, our church played one of thee most powerful videos I have ever seen.
It was a part taken from a sermon of the late Rev. S.M. Lockridge.
The video talks about our King, Jesus Christ, who He is and the power He holds.

Since then I have continued to be moved by it and those words!
It absolutely gave me goosebumps!
Seriously, take the next 3 minutes and watch this video!

Since we are coming up on Easter, I wanted to make some Easter decor (for me & the shop) that wasn't all about bunny rabbits and full of pastel colors.
And since Easter is not about celebrating bunny rabbits, but our risen King... I wanted to take this powerful speech and turn it into art!

It took alot of typing and alot of moving things around... but I came up with a look that was very similar to "subway art." After printing it out I matted it with some scrapbook paper and framed it.

Viola!
Check it out....



Now I have that powerful speech in our home to serve as a reminder and I love it!

As we get closer to Easter let this speech remind you why we celebrate.

"Death couldn't handle Him and the grave couldn't hold Him!"

Have a GREAT weekend!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...