Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Recent Discoveries

1. Pita crackers and garlic hummus are my new favorite healthy snack!

2. A soar throat and no voice are complete torture when you are a Mom. - Snapping your fingers or clapping your hands to get your babes attention are totally not effective!

3. Heard this song on the way into work this morning - it was so upbeat and put me in a great mood!
"It's YOUR life, whatcha' gonna do, the world is watching you. Every day the choices you make say what you are and WHO your heart beats for!" - great words to remember and live by!

4. It's finally warm enough to spray paint OUTSIDE! Yeah baby!


Which means my "trigger finger" will look like this till probably September/October!

Just excuse my hands when you see me next!

5. I get more excited for my children's Birthday Parties then I think they do!
Only 2 and a half more weeks till Tuck's 2nd Birthday!
I made a little order on bakeitpretty.com yesterday and now I am anxiously checking our mail box to see when I'll get all my goodies!
- you know me... I love planning a good party!!!

Hope you all are having a great week! - it's half over!

Chat later,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...