Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm Back!

Well, Hello Again!

Turns out I miss blogging way to much to give it up completely!
Not like I ever wanted to give it up but you all know how busy life can be?!
I think I just started to let life and "the busy-ness" take over. - I mean I have two jobs and two kids people!
But I guess life and busy-ness is always going to be there and lately I just can't shake this nagging and constant yearning to get back to blogging!

I love writing. I love sharing. And most importantly, I love how blogging helps me capture and document my families life. I've said it before and I'll say it again... blogging is like our families little online scrapbook! And it will be so great one day when our babes are older if they can look back at this blog and have the little day to day things documented... not just the big events and holidays. Because it is in those day to day moments that make us a family, that make us who we are or who my babes will one day become!


Since we spoke last, around October of last year, they went from this.....


To this....


I mean can you believe how big and cute they have gotten?!

I went back and read my very first post - just to see what I had to say way back then - and it definitely reminded me about the things I wanted to share and why I started to blog in the first place.

So yes, yes it is true. I will be getting back to blogging!!!

Oh and before I forget......Like the new look of the ol' blog?! - I knew you would!
Thought I'd spice things up for my come back! Give us all something fresh and pretty to look at!

Well, I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon.

Chat later,

Jen



And if you are like me - so excited that I am back - and need a little more Appleberry's Attic, check out these older posts...

1. My favorite recipe.(Although soup may be a little warm for the weather, the Apple Cinnamon bread would be a delicious summer treat or breakfast muffin!
2. One of my favorite crafts.
3. Look how far we've come.
4. And probably my favorite post on becoming a Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...