Thursday, September 29, 2011

One of those days!

I have a confession to make...

The last 24 hours has been a doozy in the world of parenthood.
My children have been terrible, their mouths have been out of control, they have not been able to play together for longer then 5 minutes with out beating each other up, they don't listen, and can't seem to focus!

It's been one of those days!

Any of you ever go through this?!
You are just strung out and wondering what in the Sam hell has gotten into your children?!?!

Is it something wrong with me or my lack of patience today?
Is it just the devil trying to attack?
Is it a season that either my children or I am going through right now?

Whatever it is... I don't like it!
I don't like the fighting, the sassing, and definitely the not listening part.

Why am I saying all of this or venting via blog?
Well because that is what this blog is for... capturing the good, the bad, and the ugly part of our lives.
And because writing about it most likely will save a call to Loren where I start crying, telling him I am exhausted, and that today... motherhood is not all it's cracked up to be!

Wanna see what threw me over the edge...


I know, I know... didn't my Momma ever teach me not to cry over my child spilling pumpkin bread batter?
How about when it splatters and hits the ceiling? ......


Then can I cry?!

Please tell me it isn't me?!
You other Mom's have wanted to scream and run away too, right?! lol

Well, the babes are down for a nap and I am thinkin' the best remedy for me is a nap as well!
So, good night!

Here's hopin' when I wake up my children will have morphed into angels and I will have found my hidden stash of patience.

Chat later,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...