Friday, July 15, 2011

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait!

Remember a post I made a week or so ago where I was drooling over these....


... and almost bought them?!

Well, good thing I didn't because I just so happened to find two of these at the Goodwill the other day!


I was bummed that there was only two... but that's alright they will be cute for the two babes! 
And I will of course always keep my eyes open now that I know there are pure treasures to be found at the Goodwill! lol

And check out this price tag...


Pure, giddy, excitement ran through my body when I saw that tag!
.49 cents... what a steal!
I think they will be a cute and unique way to serve the babes a little milk with their snacks!


Love!

Well, TGIF everyone!

We are doing a family movie night!
We rented Rango for the babes and Hall Pass for Mom & Dad!

Along with some homemade pizza, popcorn, and sour patch kids...
it's gonna be a gooood night! :)

Chat later,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...