Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Signs

I have a little box of goodies that is headed over to The Front Room today and I wanted you all to be the first to get a sneak peek!

My inventory of signs over there was lookin' kinda sad so I sat down over the last 4 days and whipped up a couple to help fill my space.

Here is a peek at some of the fun stuff you will be able to get your hands on! ...


This was my first time painting/stenciling on something other than wood for a sign.
And I think it turned out just adorable if I do say so myself!
I love this pillow and could hardly part with her so I hope she finds a good home. :)



Some other fun signs...



This is to sit out letting people know, well...


And speaking of custom signs, here is the latest one I worked on...


These Mr. & Mrs. signs are too cute!
We are getting a huge response for them at weddings to set out on a gift or sign in table... heck they would even make a great wedding gift for the new couple.

Besides the signs and such we are scurrying to get another load of stuff for our Louise's Basement delivery... which is right around the corner! Yikes!

Some days I like this business, other days, I feel like I am drowning... in paint that is!

Hope you all are having a great week!

Chat later,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...