Saturday, July 24, 2010

I HEART Chalkboard Paint!


This little can of paint is absolutely amazing! Remember how I said that old, chunky, frames are your new best friend?! Well, definitely add this chalkboard paint to your BFF list!
All it takes is 2 coats and about 12-24 hours of drying time and you can turn just about anything into a writable, chalkboard surface!
This paint cost about $10 at Walmart and trust me... it goes a very, very long way!
I bought it a couple months back and look at all I have used it for....

A pickle jar into a pen jar....

I taped off an area in my cupboard, now I know what's on the other side of the kitchen in the pantry...


I even painted the edges of my pantry shelves to be more organized...



And this handsome guy was whipped up last weekend by my wonderful hubby!....




I have been wanting to actually paint some of this chalkboard paint on my wall but never really knew where or what. Then I pulled this old wooden frame out of the garage and I knew it was perfect! - My father in law actually found this frame down in Missouri and gave it to me! I love that he knows I'm a "junker" and a sucker for old stuff!
After putting a super great quote on it (thanks Jes!) I am totally in LOVE with this piece!
This little chair is where I sit every morning and feed Tuck his bottle. We both sit back, snuggle in, and slowly wake up together! I also love to sit and read a good book or a magazine in this comfy chair... and now with this over sized chalkboard and super inspirational quote... this is probably one of my favorite "nooks" in the house!

Check out and get inspired by what some other gals are doing with chalkboard paint....









Genius right?! - How creative and fun!
Don't you girls totally want to go paint something with chalkboard now???
If you do paint something.... let us know! If you already have used this paint... share and share alike!



See, I told you I HEART CHALKBOARD PAINT!

Chat later,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...