Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

So, another Christmas is down and a New Year is upon us!
I can't believe 2011 is done and over with!
If you're like me... 2012 sounds weird and will take a bit to get used to!

Well, if you know my family, or I guess have followed this blog for awhile... you know that the 2 week period surrounding Christmas and right after is a whirlwind of events!
We have not one, not two, but FIVE Christmas' to throw or attend and right smack in the Christmas storm our first baby, Greta, was born... so every year we throw in a birthday as well!

And this year the whirlwind was no different then any other year, it was a chaotically, blessed Christmas...

 Christmas Eve Morning starts with a brunch at my Mom's house...
 It's my favorite morning of the year!
We head over to Mom's and all get together for a morning of breakfast, Christmas music, and presents.
And now that some of us have started to have babes of our own our Christmas Eve Morning is growing...
And with a big family like mine comes a big Christmas...  
and an even bigger clean up...
But Momma was right... Nothin' beats a big family!
And I am blessed to say I have one of the best in the world!


Christmas Eve Night we head over to the Cooper's and have our huge Cooper Family Christmas which is always fun.
Then Christmas Morning we get to have our own little family Christmas with just me, Loren, and the babes...


 Oh, and the puppies...
They both love Christmas Morning just as much as we do!

And later on in the week, we always have Appleberry Christmas with my husbands family from Missouri...
Loren loves spending time with his family...
 And the babes can never seem to get enough of their cousins!

Can you see what I mean about a chaotically, blessed Christmas?!
So much Christmas and so little time.

But regardless, this was a wonderful Christmas and 2011 was a wonderful year!
I hope that you and your family can say the same as we start a new year.

Happy 2012 Everyone!

Chat later,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...