Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Things I Know for Sure: Christmas Edition!

Awhile back I did a post titled "Things I Know For Sure."
And in the spirit of Christmas I wanted to take a moment and document the things, right now, at this stage of life or at this time of year that I am thankful for.
Mainly... the things I know for sure!

So, here is a small list of the things I know...


I know...

1. That this time of year, specifically the month of December, is my favorite time of year!

2. That just like life, this time of year goes by way too fast.

3. That baking has always calmed my soul... but Christmas baking... takes it to a whole 'nother level.

4. That I would love a radio station to play Christmas music all year long... just for those July summer days when I need a little smile and a pick me up!

5. That every year I go over board on the present buying or budget.

6. That seeing a birthday cake at Christmas and singing "Happy Birthday" to Jesus always makes me smile and helps put this holiday into perspective.

7. That watching my babes open presents gets me just as excited as opening my own!

8. That when just the tree is lit and the rest of the house is dark... that is when I feel most in the Christmas spirit.

9. That "Four Christmas's" is my favorite Christmas movie this year! - Last year it was Elf.

10. That singing "O Holy Night" in a crowd of people at church always gives me goosebumps.

But most importantly, I know that presents, Santa, Christmas carols and cookies are just the mere extra's as to why this holiday is so very important!

This holiday, Christmas, is truly all about Jesus.

And if it wasn't for his birth... these wonderful moments in life would mean nothing.

So here's to this wonderful time of year!
I can't wait for Christmas!!!

Chat later,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...