Friday, February 24, 2012

Things That Make Me Happy...

... my favorite two people in the whole wide world...


While cleaning up the house, right before our afternoon "rest" time... I caught these two enjoying a snack and each others company.
They were sitting smushed into our big red chair with their Buzz and Woody dolls... eating fruit snacks and talking about their friends Brayden & Joanna, going to Missouri to have a sleep over with Grandma & Grandpa Appleberry, and how to catch the fox we have seen in our yard!

For a small moment in time... they were each others best friends, each others favorite person.
No hitting, no fighting, no tatteling, no arguments.
Just a brother and sister enjoying each others company!

I'll tell you, as a Mother that has to make the top of my list of things that make me happy!

One day when they are older I am sure I will pull up this post just to remind them... that whatever they are going through, they've always got each other. 



Happy Friday Everyone!

Chat soon,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...