Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What We've Been Up To!

Why is it that we neglect the things we love?!
I find myself straying away from this blog whenever I get too busy.
Funny thing is... I love this blog, it's kinda like my baby.
Blogging for me is one of my favorite hobbies.
I love that it helps me document our lives and keep the ones we love in touch.

Well, as I mentioned in an earlier post... we have taken Appleberry's Attic -the store- to Facebook!
You all know the story... I've always had a passion for crafting, we became vendors at not one but two stores, and now we are following the path the Lord has laid out for us and we are taken Appleberry's Attic to the next level - a real, local, home based business!!!

We have already filled 7 orders and have 8 more orders stacked up and waiting to be finished!
I am absolutely tickled at how well this little page is doing since we launched it!
I feel excited, thankful, and blessed!

So, if you haven't checked it out... what the heck are you waitin' for?!

Besides being knee deep in orders and paint we actually still manage to function as a family and enjoy this wonderful Fall season!
This really is some of the best times of year!

A few weeks backs we had a great Halloween.....


Spiderman and Rapunzel got to Trick or Treat with not just one set of Grandparents but all THREE were there to walk the long, cold, tricker treatin' walk!

Grandma Janel & Papa Wayne...
 Grandpa Terry...
 ... and Grandpa Loren and Grandma Debby!
The babes had the best time and got a ton of candy!
It was a great night!

Since that we've just been enjoying November!

Loren went hunting...

... and got a deer!

He was pretty excited!
If you know me, you know I am indifferent and would definitely never post a picture of a dead deer on the blog!
But regardless, Loren was happy and that is all that truly matters.

And here in just about a week we will make our annual drive down to Butler, Missouri for Thanksgiving!

The weather is getting nice and cold and they are talkin' about snow soon... and you know what that means...
Christmas!

I've already been gearing up by listening to Christmas music!
If you want to join me in the Christmas spirit...
I changed the play list on the blog so you could listen to all of my favorite, classic Christmas songs!

Hope you all are having a great November and an even better week!

Chat later,

Jen

P.S. You want goosebumps, listen to #17 on the play list... Josh Groban's The First Noel.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...