Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

Here I am, putting in a couple of hours at work before we make the big annual drive to Missouri for Thanksgiving!
We do this every year and every year I dread the packing, the long drive, the countless potty stops we will have to make, and the inevitable melt downs that will happen during our 9+ hour drive!
But there is no denying that going home to small town Butler really makes Thanksgiving feel like Thanksgiving!
It is the holiday that we go down to Butler for every year, no exception... unless I'm 8 months pregnant!

And with Thanksgiving being tomorrow you can't help but be reminded of the things you are most thankful for!

... like the worlds best husband...
that loves me, and respects me, and would do anything for me...
... or the cutest kids...
that remind me every day that although being a Mommy is the hardest thing I've ever had to do... it is also THE BEST!
... or a wondeful and big family...
that love you and have your back no matter what!
... inlaws that are so dedicated to my children...
and that make going to Missouri a ton of fun!
...a dog that is beyond sweet...
and gets so excited to see me even when I leave the room for just 5 minutes.
... friends that are loyal and fantastic...
and make hanging out some of the best and most fun times!


 ... and a little dream that became a last name, then became a business...
and is now booming!

There are so many people, places, things, and reasons to be thankful I could do a post every day on something I am thankful for and it would still not be enough!

Most importanly I am thankful and grateful for a loving God who always takes care of me and family, has my future and best interest at heart, who's grace, and blessings, and name is powerful!!!

To Him... I owe all thanks for everything I have.

So, with Thanksgiving tomorrow, what are you most thankful for this holiday season?!

Here's wishing you and your family a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

Chat later,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...