Monday, December 12, 2011

My Favorite Time of The Year!

December is upon us!
Actually we are well into December... I've just been so busy with the business side of Appleberry's Attic and enjoying this time of year that I have forgot to post!

I am pleased to say we had a wonderful time in Butler, Missouri with the Appleberry's for Thanksgiving!
And as usual... the babes LOVED their time with their cousins...

But since we've been back we've been enjoying the Christmas season!
Decorating the house, setting up the tree, wrapping presents...

 Christmas just isn't Christmas with out a big, full, gorgeous tree!
Side note: All four years that I have been setting up a tree with children not one ornament or bulb has ever been broken... till this year!
Yeah you guessed it, my curious, terrible two's, Tuck, broke 2 of them already!
We'll see if we lose anymore before the tree comes down!
*fingers crossed*

And we've even done a little baking....

 Well... I did the baking and Loren did the decorating!
If it was up to me I would just slap some frosting on these gingerbread men and call them good!
I don't have the patience or the time to go into great decorating detail... but my Loren wouldn't have it any other way!
He is a great little artist!

Here we are... Lorn and I... in gingerbread form!
Check out my hair?! lol
And Mr. Appleberry in a bow tie?!
I love it!
 Ohh, and this chubby little guy who's bustin' out of his tight, striped sweater! Haha.
I think he might be my favorite!
The nervous look on his face makes me laugh!

These are definitely all things that make this time of year my absolute favorite!
I am so looking forward to Christmas!

I better get my wrap on... I've got about a million more presents to go!
Yikes!

Hope you all are enjoying this time of year and soaking up all the wonderful things that come with it!
Chat soon,

Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...